Website Renovation Meeting10. 11. 2020 2020-11-10 7:26
Website Renovation Meeting
Meeting Objective: Status updates and team tasks for the website project
Topics to cover:
- Review metrics data
- Review heat map and usability test – identify next steps on potential improvements
- Discuss whether to proceed with an in-house photoshoot or purchase a stock photo: in-house photoshoot is more cost-effective and customized but 2-4 week lead time, ~$500 to get existing photos from external vendors
- Review website feedback from internal stakeholders – refer to email
- Are there any other case study galleries that people like and think we should model off of?
Status Updates on Action Items:
- Michelle to request final approval of navigation structure from Jim.
- David to forward marketing materials and content that we’d like to publish on the site
- Tomasz to run security review and gather requirements